The term Opus Villages Management Limited (Opus) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 1, 7th Floor, 50 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BL. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales and our company registration number is 13715610. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01675 677330. Our Head Office address is Unit 4, Blythe House, St Phillips Courtyard, Church Hill, Coleshill, B46 3AD. The term ‘of you’ refers to the user or viewer our website.
From time to time, Opus may promote offers or incentives which are time sensitive and subject to their own terms and conditions which can be obtained from Head Office or the individual webpage where the offer or incentive is located.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in all content published on it. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything else that contributes to the composition of our website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- While we try to make sure the website is available for use, we do not promise that the website will be available at all times or that your use of the website will be uninterrupted. We also may suspend or terminate access or operation of the website at any time.
- If you choose to access our website from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
- Opus accept no liability for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment because of you accessing, browsing or downloading material from this website.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Links to our website are forbidden without prior written agreement from Opus.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our website or any services provided via, or in relation to, our website.
You may not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- to upload terrorist content
You also agree to:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
- The content and materials found or offered on this website are for information only. Whilst Opus has taken care in preparing the content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date. Photographs and computer-generated images are for illustrative purposes only.
- The content on our website is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.